ADVERTISING ARTS DAYS #1



ADVERTISING ARTS DAYS
under the Epic Sir SULIT. 


PORTRAIT OF A WOMAN
MEDIUM: 6B PENCIL
PRODUCT PACKAGING
MEDIUM: GTEC 0.3

BASIC LINES AND DRAWINGS
MEDIUM: GTEC 0.3

3 (mga) komento:

  1. hello im just wondering how you got this template on here? because i dont know how to download it to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! photographe publicitaire

    ReplyDelete

 

ADVERTISING

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Jesus Emmanuel Mirana Jr. is a Junior Bachelor in Advertising and Public Relations student from Polytechnic University of the Philippines-Manila. He is a frustrated artist, pursuing to be a multimedia artist, and still dreaming to be a singer.

ADVERTISING. PHOTOGRAPHY. STYLE.